Jackie manages the St Mary’s Fleming Library and provides support for Imperial College London staff, students and NHS users. This includes providing training sessions on the use of a wide range of Library resources such as e-journals, databases and reference management software.
You can contact Jackie about:
- Booking an appointment for training or advice on using Library resources.
- Database search strategies, reference management software and keeping up to date with the latest research in your subject area.
- Book suggestions for the collection.
- Enquiries related to facilities at the St Mary's Library.
- Feedback about the Library services.
Cousins JC, Perris KC, 2009, Supporting research at the faculty of medicine: the development of Imperial College London’s medicine information literacy group., Journal of Information Literacy, Vol:3, ISSN:1750-5968, Pages:60-67