Research Students Supervised
Emma Bell (with Veronique Azuara) (2013-
Nirmal Perera (UCL, with Alex Hergovich) (2013-
Francesca Galea (with Paolo Vineis) (2015-
Annelie Johansson (2015-
John Gallon (2015-
Caitriona Tyndall (2015-
- Epigenome-Wide Association Studies (EWAS) for cancer risk and prognosis.
- Epigenetic consequences of cancer risk exposures.
- Epigenetic mechanisms for cancer prevention
- Clinical utility of DNA methylation profiling and defining tumour subgroups.
- Mechanisms of epigenetic heterogeneity
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer
Caitriona Tyndall, James Flanagan, Emma Bell, Annelie Johansson, Enox He, Francesca Galea, John Gallon (Feb 2016)