Broadly interested in applied mathematics in biological, physical and engineering systems
- Dynamics of networks of interconnected nonlinear systems: graph theory and dynamics. Algebraic graph theory.
- Data analysis: geometric dimensionality reduction and graph clustering.
- Stochastic dynamics and optimization
- Multiscale dynamics and model reduction of bio-systems: analysis of biomolecules and biomolecular assemblies
- Social network analysis: Text and information flows.
- Theory of synchronization: Coupled oscillators in biology and engineering, flocking phenomena
- Algorithms for nonlinear signal analysis: Nonlinear detection, network reconstruction
- Mathematical and computational biology: metabolic and genetic networks (deterministic and stochastic)
- Network analysis for robust infrastructure
- Applied PDEs in biology: nonlinear wave propagation in the arterial tree, chemotaxis.