- Clean production of energy and hydrogen, including hybrid industrial processes producing hydrogen and valuable foundation materials (steel, cement, chemicals).
- Engineering of existing processes to reduce their energy and CO2 production - Integration with Carbon Capture and Storage to go fully towards net zero!
- Beyond Net Zero processes - integration of biomass into different processes with CO2 added to (Net) remove CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Reducing trace element emissions from all industries to enable a healthier society.
- Integration of different industries to decarbonise them.
- Removal of trace elements from different materials to use as fuels (Collaboration with Professor Hallett).