- MBBS. MS (O&G). FRCOG. MD.
- Subspecialty Accreditation in Urogynaecology
Awards and Prizes
1. HAROLD MALKIN PRIZE for the best original research
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists– 2006.
2. OVERSEAS FUND AWARD
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists-2002.
Areas of Expertise
- General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Subspeciaist in Urogynaecology:
- Female urinary incontinence, Bladder dysfunction, Recurrent cystitis
- Utero vaginal prolapse (Primary & recurrent prolapse)
- Pelvic floor surgery
- Perineal trauma following childbirth
- Endoanal ultrasound and ano-rectal manometry
Professional affiliations and memberships
Member of the British Society of Urogynaecologists.
Member of the International Urogynecological Association
Member of the International Continence Society
Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
Child birth and Pelvic floor dysfunction
Combined bladder and bowel dysfunction
et al., 2021, Anal canal to pubis angle: a novel clinical ultrasound technique for the assessment of the anorectal region, International Urogynecology Journal, Vol:32, ISSN:0937-3462, Pages:2421-2427
et al., 2021, Ultrasound assessment of urethral structure and bladder neck position in women with different parities, International Urogynecology Journal, ISSN:0937-3462
et al., 2021, Mode of delivery after obstetric anal sphincter injuries (OASIS), WILEY, Pages:53-53, ISSN:1470-0328
et al., 2020, Abnormal immunology is associated with recurrent urinary tract infections, SPRINGER LONDON LTD, Pages:S138-S139, ISSN:0937-3462
et al., 2020, Pelvic pain is common among women with bladder and bowel symptoms, SPRINGER LONDON LTD, Pages:S104-S104, ISSN:0937-3462