- MBBS. MS (O&G). FRCOG. MD.
- Subspecialty Accreditation in Urogynaecology
Awards and Prizes
1. HAROLD MALKIN PRIZE for the best original research
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists– 2006.
2. OVERSEAS FUND AWARD
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists-2002.
Areas of Expertise
- General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Subspeciaist in Urogynaecology:
- Female urinary incontinence, Bladder dysfunction, Recurrent cystitis
- Utero vaginal prolapse (Primary & recurrent prolapse)
- Pelvic floor surgery
- Perineal trauma following childbirth
- Endoanal ultrasound and ano-rectal manometry
Professional affiliations and memberships
Member of the British Society of Urogynaecologists.
Member of the International Urogynecological Association
Member of the International Continence Society
Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
Child birth and Pelvic floor dysfunction
Combined bladder and bowel dysfunction
et al., 2015, Mode of delivery after obstetric anal sphincter injury, European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, Vol:194, ISSN:0301-2115, Pages:7-10
et al., 2015, The FIGO assessment scoring system (FASS): a new holistic classification tool to assess women with pelvic floor dysfunction: validity and reliability., Int Urogynecol J, Vol:26, Pages:859-864
et al., 2015, ARE PAIN AND URGENCY THE SAME SENSATIONS FELT AT THE SAME LOCATION?, International Urogynecology Journal, Vol:26, ISSN:0937-3462, Pages:S126-S127
et al., 2015, ASYMPTOMATIC PATIENTS WITH PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE: IS URODYNAMICS NECESSARY BEFORE SURGERY?, International Urogynecology Journal, Vol:26, ISSN:0937-3462, Pages:S166-S167
et al., 2015, Reliability and validity of urinary nerve growth factor measurement in women with lower urinary tract symptoms., Neurourol Urodyn