- MBBS. MS (O&G). FRCOG. MD.
- Subspecialty Accreditation in Urogynaecology
Awards and Prizes
1. HAROLD MALKIN PRIZE for the best original research
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists– 2006.
2. OVERSEAS FUND AWARD
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists-2002.
Areas of Expertise
- General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Subspeciaist in Urogynaecology:
- Female urinary incontinence, Bladder dysfunction, Recurrent cystitis
- Utero vaginal prolapse (Primary & recurrent prolapse)
- Pelvic floor surgery
- Perineal trauma following childbirth
- Endoanal ultrasound and ano-rectal manometry
Professional affiliations and memberships
Member of the British Society of Urogynaecologists.
Member of the International Urogynecological Association
Member of the International Continence Society
Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
Child birth and Pelvic floor dysfunction
Combined bladder and bowel dysfunction
et al., A randomised controlled trial comparing immediate versus delayed catheter removal following vaginal prolapse surgery, European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Biology, ISSN:0028-2243
et al., 2017, A randomised controlled trial comparing immediate versus delayed catheter removal following vaginal prolapse surgery., Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, Vol:210, Pages:314-318
et al., 2017, Does the vaginal wall become thinner as prolapse grade increases?, International Urogynecology Journal, Vol:28, ISSN:0937-3462, Pages:397-402
et al., 2017, The Location of Pain And Urgency Sensations During Cystometry, Neurourology and Urodynamics, Vol:36, ISSN:0733-2467, Pages:620-625
et al., 2016, Post partum incontinence and its effect on lower urinary tract symptoms: 12-year follow-up of a population-based prospective cohort, Bjog-an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Vol:123, ISSN:1470-0328, Pages:50-51