- MBBS. MS (O&G). FRCOG. MD.
- Subspecialty Accreditation in Urogynaecology
Awards and Prizes
1. HAROLD MALKIN PRIZE for the best original research
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists– 2006.
2. OVERSEAS FUND AWARD
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists-2002.
Areas of Expertise
- General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Subspeciaist in Urogynaecology:
- Female urinary incontinence, Bladder dysfunction, Recurrent cystitis
- Utero vaginal prolapse (Primary & recurrent prolapse)
- Pelvic floor surgery
- Perineal trauma following childbirth
- Endoanal ultrasound and ano-rectal manometry
Professional affiliations and memberships
Member of the British Society of Urogynaecologists.
Member of the International Urogynecological Association
Member of the International Continence Society
Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
Child birth and Pelvic floor dysfunction
Combined bladder and bowel dysfunction
et al., 2019, Validation study of ultrasound bladder wall thickness measurements, International Urogynecology Journal, Vol:30, ISSN:0937-3462, Pages:1575-1580
et al., 2019, The impact of bariatric surgery on urinary incontinence: a systematic review and meta-analysis, International Urogynecology Journal, Vol:30, ISSN:0937-3462, Pages:1225-1237
et al., 2019, Ultrasound technique for the assessment of urethral descent assessment technique (UDAT) in healthy volunteers, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, ISSN:0144-3615
et al., 2019, PERINEOMETER AND DIGITAL EXAMINATION VARIATION WITH THE LEVATOR ANI HIATUS SIZE, 49th Annual Meeting of the International-Continence-Society (ICS), WILEY, Pages:S48-S49, ISSN:0733-2467
et al., 2019, Results of a prospective, multicenter study evaluating impact of a wireless implantable tibial nerve stimulator at 3 years in subjects with overactive bladder symptoms (OAB), British Congress of the RCOG, WILEY, Pages:227-228, ISSN:1470-0328