- Advising the Faculty on department issues and trends that might affect the financial and operational strategy of the College and provide relevant data and information with analysis.
- Advising the Head of Department of internal or external issues that might affect the financial and operational strategy of the department and provide relevant data and information with analysis.
- Co-ordinating effective administrative support across the department with those areas where service is provided by the central administration.
- Monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of the services to the department in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Research Services.
- Co-ordinating the provision of effective operational services within the department including decision making on allocation of relevant resources and via delegation from the Head of Department.
- Working with the central administration to develop policies and procedures, and implement those already established.
et al., 2000, The marine Ostracoda of Easter Island, Revista Espanola De Micropaleontologia, Vol:32, ISSN:0556-655X, Pages:79-106
et al., 2007, Multi-proxy evidence for Holocene lake-level and salinity changes at An Loch Mor, a coastal lake on the Aran Islands, Western Ireland, Quaternary Science Reviews, Vol:26, ISSN:0277-3791, Pages:2438-2462
Whatley R, Jones R, 1999, The marine podocopid Ostracoda of Easter Island: a paradox in zoogeography and evolution, 13th International Symposium on Ostracoda (ISO97), ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV, Pages:327-343, ISSN:0377-8398
et al., 1999, Reconstructing late Quaternary deep-water masses in the eastern Arctic Ocean using benthonic Ostracoda, 13th International Symposium on Ostracoda (ISO97), ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV, Pages:251-272, ISSN:0377-8398