- Student Spin-out won Entrepreneurs Award, Royal Academy of Engineering ERA Foundation, 2007
- Paper �Miniature ultrasonic probe construction for minimal access surgery� published as one of the �Highlights of 2004.�, Physcis Medicine and Biology in Institute of Physics, 2004
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member, Committee of Medical Physics Group of the Institute of Physics
- Member, Committee of RAE UK Focus in Biomedical Engineering
Links with Other Academic Bodies
- External Examiner, Aberdeen University MSc in Medical Physics � 2007-9
- External examiner, Leicester University intercalated BSc in Medical Science -2006
- Emcision Ltd, an Imperial spin-out developing devices for electrosurgery, Development portfolio includes the Habib 4X, which has been licensed by Angiodynamics Ltd.
- Co-Founded Advotek Medical Devices Ltd, Consultancy in medical devices development
- Co-founded Link-sure Ltd, Magnetic ID technology for brand protection and prevention of consumable re-use.