I joined Imperial College in August 1991.Neuroscience, Charing Cross Campus Administrator and Faculty Operational Projects Manager.
In my present post of Deputy Faculty Operating Officer and Programme Director I:
• Support the Faculty Operating Officer deputising when appropriate.
• Contribute to, develop and implement the Faculty’s operational strategy.
• Co-ordinate space negotiations and allocations between Faculty Departments and host Trusts.
• Manage the Faculty Capital Projects User Co-ordination Team.
• Manage the Faculty Centre Operations Team and their resources.
• Manage the Faculty Safety Advisors delivering the College safety policies and processes within the Faculty.
• Overarching responsibility for specific major operational projects specifically those focusing on operational structures within the Faculty.
I am a Mental Health First Aider
I am a Dyslexia Champion
I am an IMPACT mentor
- The Faculty Risk and Business Continuity Committee
- The PTO Forum
I attend/sit on:
The Dean's Management Group
The Faculty Board
The Faculty Forum
The Faculty Health, Safety and Environment Committee
The Faculty EDI Committee
The Faculty Campus Development and Management Group
The Faculty Space Committeee
The College Safety Consultative Committee
The College Health, Safety and Environment Committee
The College Disability Action Committee
The College Risk and Business Continuity Committee