PhD student in the Mathematics of Planet Earth CDT.
- Research interests include optimisation, numerical methods, machine learning and applications to renewable energy.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering Mathematics at the University of Bristol.
- Applied Modelling and Computation Group (AMCG)
- 2016 - Present: PhD, Tidal Stream Array Modelling, Department of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London
- 2015 - 2016: MRes Mathematics of Planet Earth, Imperial College London
- 2011 - 2015: MEng, Engineering Mathematics, University of Bristol