Starfish help guide
Welcome to the Starfish information area. The menus on the left and the top list all the different sections of this guide. To come back to this page, click on the 'Starfish help guide' menu button on the top.
Starfish is a student/tutor pastoral and academic support system and its purpose is to support staff in helping the student throughout their academic life at the College.
The departments currently using Starfish are:
- Bioengineering (for Undergraduates)
- Chemistry (for Undergraduates)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (for Undergraduates and Postgraduate Research)
- Design Engineering (for Undergraduates)
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering (for Undergraduates)
- Life Sciences (for Undergraduates)
- Mechanical Engineering (for Undergraduates)
- Chemical Engineering (for Undergraduates)
- Aeronautics (Piloting)
To login to Starfish click here.
If you would like to leave feedback or raise a question, please contact your departmental Starfish representative who should be your first point of contact. Alternatively you can raise a request via ASK (in the system selection choose ‘Starfish’).