Welcome to the Blackett Laboratory at Imperial College London - leading Physics research and education in the heart of London.
Why come to study in London?
- London is the global academic capital, with more world-class institutions and resources than any other city in the world.
- London attracts students from all over the world to study for the largest range of academic subjects.
- Also attracts academic staff from around the world, who bring their diverse approaches to the global education on offer.
- London is one of the most culturally diverse cities on the planet, welcoming people from all backgrounds.
Why come to Imperial College?
The vibrant and internationally-leading research programme within the Blackett Laboratory actively fosters the development of new knowledge and new areas of technology.
We offer three year BSc and four year MSci Physics programmes including with Theoretical Physics and Physics with a Year Abroad. We also offer nine Master’s level taught postgraduate courses, including three Centres for Doctoral Training which can lead directly to PhD studies. Please see our student web pages for more details.
We have a thriving international student body within the department. In order to foster better links with students overseas we have set up the Academic Ambassador program providing academic points of contact for your enquires. Check out the countries where they are visiting next from the link below.
The sites below provide key information if you are thinking of studying at Imperial College
- Access programme details for your course: undergraduate and postgraduate taught / postgraduate research
- Find out more about academic year 2020-21