Collaborations with Other Research Centres
The Centre for Plastic Electronics has initiated and developed a number of large-scale strategic collaborations with other insitutions and centres of excellence in plastic and printable electronics research. Many of these are international collaborations. These strategic interactions have lead to joint funding, student and researcher exchange schemes, and joint workshops and symposia.
- Workshops and student exchange with Tokyo Institute of Technology
- IC-GIST International R&D Centre in Plastic Electronics - with Gwangju Institute of Science & Technology (South Korea)
- Trilateral Plastic Electronics Workshops - with Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry (Chinese Academy of Sciences) and Hong Kong Baptist University
- EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics (CIMLAE)
- Flagship Plastic Electronics Programmes with University of Cambridge
- SICAM - Nanjung Technical University
We also have extensive interactions with industry, including supporting students through the Centre for Doctoral Training.
If you are interested in collaborating with the CPE, please do get in touch.