One to One Voice Coaching Sessions
Information and Booking
Tutor: Stewart Theobald - Independent Consultant
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: One session of one hour (please register via ‘my training’ for available time slots)
What have past participants found most useful?
- It was great to be able to discuss the particular issues I have with a personal trainer. The video analysis was also very useful.
- The in-depth personal exploration of my speaking style
- The personalized help. Priceless!
Would you like to learn exercises that will reduce vocal strain, improve vocal range, variety, clarity and pronunciation and gain and hold the attention of an audience? Would you like to make a positive initial impact and keep control of difficult situations? In this individualised and confidential one-hour session you will determine the objectives and work on exercises to address your specific needs.
- Discover how relaxation, breathing and vocal exercises can improve vocal range and clarity
- Practice techniques to improve vocal range and clarity
- Develop a confident voice when speaking to groups and individuals
Participants are asked to bring along a presentation to work with and have a clear idea of what you would like to achieve during the session. Because trainers meet with participants one-to-one, a £100 pound fee will be levied for cancellations made less than 5 working days before the course start date.