The Postdoc and Fellows Development Centre offers a wide range of online resources; please see below for more information:
- Lynda.com - Online training mainly focussed on IT and software skills. Free and unlimited for everyone at Imperial College.
- Tip sheets – we have a variety of tip sheets on various topics such as: CV’s, fellowship applications, and guidance on how to find an international position. We are constantly adding to our tip sheet provision, so please revisit this page regularly for new additions to our provision.
- The PFDC Fund – is available to postdocs and fellows organising a departmental or interdisciplinary event.
- Postdoc profiles – we have a selection of interesting profiles from postdocs and fellows from across the College.
- Publications – we offer a range of publications on various topics such as doing creative research and how to be successful at fellowship interviews.
- Frequently asked questions – we have complied a selection of that the PFDC receive and the answers to these questions.
- Past newsletters – take a look at our previous newsletters to find out
- What is a Postdoc - an extensive definition of how a postdoc at Imperial is viewed.
- A list of categorised useful links that we have compiled. These include topics from careers websites to blogs to a list of useful publications.