REF Equality committee
As stated in the College Code of Practice for REF 2021, all individuals involved with making decisions must be aware of their personal responsibility for fairness and equality of opportunity.
Responsibilities and membership
The REF Equality Committee at the College is charged with a specific equality remit. Its role will be to provide a level of extra scrutiny and to challenge and question decisions made to ensure that they have been made with due regard to equality and fairness.
Members of this committee are distinct from those of the REF Strategy Group. The REF Equality Committee members are listed below:
- Assistant Provost - Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (Chair)
- Clinical Consul - Faculty of Medicine
- Consul - Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Consul - Faculty of Engineering and Imperial College Business School
- Chair of the Business School Diversity Committee
- Deputy Director - Organisational Development and Inclusion (HR)
- Heads - Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Centre (EDIC)