The IBP programme sets the scene for a unique collaboration: where business leaders and policy makers meet world class researchers to exchange learning and insights.
To remain at the pinnacle of academia, enterprise and industry, organisations need to constantly seek out new ways to collaborate, share knowledge and exchange insights. Imperial Business Partners provides your organisation with a forum designed to keep us both at the top.
As a member you will tackle shared strategic issues through thought-provoking dialogue and inspirational networking.
Our Executive Insights dinners are attended by board-level individuals from our members' organisations. Chief Scientists, Heads of Global Operations, Strategic Marketing Directors, CEOs, MDs, and Directors are just some of the people you can expect to meet.
You will benefit from an annual programme of events, as well as access to professional development, and Imperial’s world-renowned research expertise. In addition, our external website provides regular updates and tailor-made content.
If you would like to know more, or to join, please contact Julia Zanghieri.
- IBP Executive Insight Dinners (at least 4 per membership year attended by industry, academic and policy though leaders) Watch a selection of our previous speakers here.
- Delegate spaces at a selection of conferences throughout the year
- Reserved spaces at Imperial lectures on request
Research made accessible
- Three days of free consulting with Imperial Consultants (ICON)
- Facilitated access to research, technology intelligence, consulting, recruitment and facilities
- Exclusive IBP briefings
- IBP 'Insights Conversations' series (small informal group sessions with our emerging academic talent)
Member benefits 2
- Opportunity to explore today's technological developments and their effect on business in the future with senior academics with Imperial Tech Foresight
- 10 delegate places at the annual IBP Summer conference in collaboration with Tech Foresight
- Preferential rates and procurement support for Foresight practice consultancy
Only members can have access to...
- Reserved seats at Imperial College public lectures on request
- Preferential rates for access to the decision making suite in the Global Data Observatory (GDO)
- 20% discount on room hire from Imperial Conferences and Events
Find out more at imperial-business-partners.com >