Statistical Modelling Using SPSS
Please book your place on-line below:
£400.00: Imperial College only.
£700.00: External rate
- Tue 26 & Wed 27 November 2019
- Mon 20 & Tue 21 January 2020
- Mon 04 & Tue 05 May 2020
- Tue 14 & Wed 15 July 2020
Time and Location
The courses will be run online via Microsoft Teams for an unforseeable future.
Exact details will be sent a week prior to the course date
Please book your course on-line by clicking on your chosen date above. Any problems with booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a 2 day practical PC-based workshop, following on from the introduction, presenting more advanced statistical techniques such as ANOVA, ANCOVA, Multiple Regression, Logistic Regression, ROC Curves and Survival analysis. The main focus is on the statistical method: choosing the one that is appropriate for your data followed by the model specification and interpretation of the results.
The participants should arrive 15 minutes before the start time in order that the course starts promptly.
Course Outline (2019/2020)
Two-way Analysis of Variance (Two-way ANOVA)
- interpreting interactions
Multiple linear regression
- including stepwise selection methods and regression diagnostics
Analysis of covariance (ANCOVA)
- Odds ratios, Likelihood ratio test, Hosmer-Lemeshow test, Diagnostic tests and ROC curves
- Life tables, Kaplan-Meier survival graphs, Log-rank test and Tarone-Ware test, Cox proportional hazards regression and Diagnostics for proportional hazards
Tutor: Mr Joseph Eliahoo
This course has been approved by the Royal College of Physicians for 12 CPD credits.
If you wish to read comments from our satisfied participants, please visit Course feedback.
If you are not able to attend on the day, please contact email@example.com as soon as you can.