If you are a high-performing undergraduate or Master student, and have a strong desire to undertake a PhD programme at a world-class research institution, you can apply to our lab. We accept applications from potential PhD students on topics related to robotics and machine learning. Interested applicants should contact Dr Petar Kormushev by e-mail before submitting their PhD application.
How to apply for PhD
Please follow the instructions here: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/how-to-apply/
To cover your tuition fees and living costs in London, you could apply for a number of available PhD scholarships:
- List of PhD scholarships:
- Scholarships Search Interface:
- There are many opportunities for International students, please see International scholarship collaborations:
- In particular, Chinese students who want to do PhD at Imperial, please see China Scholarship Council (CSC):
- Regarding the Imperial College President's PhD Scholarship Scheme (http://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/fees-and-funding/scholarships/icphd/), please note that I am currently unable to accept more applicants, because I am already supervising a PhD student on this scholarship.