Giving from Europe
Do you live in Europe and want to enjoy the tax benefits offered on charitable donations in your country of residence on donations you make to SCI?
Imperial College London is registered with Transnational Giving Europe (TGE - www.transnationalgiving.eu) – a network of European charitable foundations that makes cross-border giving tax-efficient.
By making your donation to SCI via one of the TGE partner organisations, you can support our work while continuing to enjoy the tax benefits offered to you in your country of residence.
How it works
- Contact the TGE partner organisation in your country of residence. They will provide the bank details needed to make a donation.
- Make your donation via the relevant TGE partner organisation by bank transfer
- The partner organisation forwards your donation to Imperial by electric transfer
- You are issued with a donation certificate by our TGE partner, valid for tax purposes in your country of residence.
What information to provide when donating
When making your donation, please use the bank details provided by the TGE partner organisation in your country of residence. Ensure that your bank transfer includes the following information:
- Your name
- Your address in your country of residence
- The name of the recipient you are donating to: “Imperial College London, SCI”
Contact details for our TGE partner organisations
To make a donation through the TGE network, please contact the partner organisation in your country of residence directly.
If your country of residence is not represented here please contact Transnational Giving Europe - firstname.lastname@example.org