Instructions for the authors:
1. The title of the abstracts should be 20 words or fewer and written in plain text.
2. For all the authors, the full name (first name, middle name initial and last name), affiliation (Department, Institution, City, Country) and e-mail address must be provided.
3. The text of the abstracts should be 250 words or fewer and written in plain text.
4. No references should be included in the abstract. If you need to include references, please include them in the abstract text as (Author, Journal, Year, Volume, Pages).
5. Special symbols either in the abstract or in the names of the authors should be included using LaTeX syntax.
We encourage submission of abstracts focusing on the application of statistical methods to real-life problems and showing impact in other disciplines (e.g. epidemiology, geology, ecology, etc.).
Please use the link below to begin your submission. You will receive a confirmation email with an ID number once submitted. Please use include the ID number when prompted during the registration.
If you have problems or questions related to the submission of abstracts please contact the organizers using firstname.lastname@example.org.