A week of sports, physical activity, nutrition and wellbeing advice - all for free!
Record 3 workouts throughout Move week in the Move Imperial App to get yourself a 3p Coffee from any of our catering outlets on campus! Record 5 workouts and you will be entered into a prize draw to win headphones!
There will also be healthy menu choices and smoothies in the SCR and College Cafe!
T&Cs apply, available at the bottom of this page.
The 27 - 31 January will be MOVE Week.
If you're wanting to make a healthy change but don't know where to start, Move Imperial can help you in January. All the activities which will be on the programme will be suited to people of any ability and beginners are actively encouraged. Make sure you add the week into your calendars and keep an eye out for the timeable which will be released soon.
Bring a Friend for Free Friday
All group exercise classes taking place on Friday 31 January will be part of ‘Bring a Friend for Free Friday’. Any member who books a space in any class can also bring a friend who is a not already a Move Imperial member. The sessions are open to everyone of all abilities and suitable for beginners. All group exercise classes will need to be booked via the online booking system up to 6 days in advance.
If there are any additional spaces available on the day due to members not bringing a friend, they will be given out on a first come first served basis.
Throughout the week you will also be able to come and talk to us at the Health Hubs.
What's on offer at the Health Hub
- Discover all the classes and programmes we have available
- Join Active Imperial
- Get help and nutritional advice from members of the Active Lifestyles team
- Body fat testing
- Ask about Ethos membership
- Get advice about your own fitness targets
When are the Health Hubs Taking Place?
- Monday 27 January - South Kensington Campus, Sherfield Foyer 12.00 - 14.00
- Wednesday 29 January - White City Campus, MRSH Common Room 11.00 - 15.00
- Thursday 30 January - Hammersmith Campus 11.00 - 15.00
*In order to access Ethos, you must be registered as an Ethos member. There are free options for staff and students - find out more about Ethos memberships on the Ethos website.
- Group Exercise classes will all be available on a first come, first served basis.
- The coffee offer will be available in the deals section on the app and will be available in all catering outlets until Friday 7 February.
- Coffee will be available until stocks last.
A student getting their health checked
Group exercises in the sports hall
Play badminton for free this week as part of Active Imperial
Take up squash on Tuesday at 19.00–20.30 and Thursday 18.00–19.30.
Get involved with Volleyball - Sunday 08.00–10.00 Ethos Sports Hall