How to set up Coaching
If you have any questions about coaching, contact Lindsay Comalie, Learning and Development Consultant.
Identify development need
- Is coaching the right intervention?
- Consider other development options
- Consider alternative specialist support
Contact Coaching Academy
To register interest in having a coach, please complete the "Expression of Interest in Having a Coach" form
Response from the Coaching Academy
- Once your form is submitted, you will hear from the Coaching Academy after 1-2 weeks
- You will be matched with a suitable coach who will email you to invite you to meet them at an initial 'coffee meeting'
Meeting your coach for the first time
- The purpose of this initial meeting is to explore what you might like to focus on in coaching sessions
- Clarify what coaching involves
- Agree the timing and frequency of up to 4 meetings after that. Timing and frequency will be based on what you feel will work best for you.
Interested in Having a coach?
To register interest in having a coach, please complete an interest form. You will be asked for further information about the kind of topics you want to explore, which will help with the coach matching process. Your assigned coach will then contact you to arrange an initial meeting to discuss how you can both take the coaching forward.
If you have any questions about coaching, contact Lindsay Comalie, Learning and Development consultant.