Information and Booking
Trainer: Matthew Critchlow, PhD, Director of Thrive
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 2.5 hours
24 February - 10:00-12:30 - Fully booked
25 March - 10:00-12:30
Who should attend
Anyone who’d like to learn the secrets of Mindful Working for higher performance and greater fulfilment in work.
Mindfulness is a popular topic with many applications. In this seminar, we introduce the principles of Mindfulness and explain how Mindful Working can help boost satisfaction, efficiency and overall performance at work. We combine Mindful practices with traditional time management techniques, such as the Covey Time Management Matrix, to help delegates feel less “busy” and more productive.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain what Mindfulness means and how it can be applied to work activities
- Describe the link between Flow, Mindfulness and high performance
- Prioritise work tasks using the Covey Time Management Matrix
- Identify tasks to delegate or ditch using the Low-Value Task Identifier
- Minimise and manage interruptions to optimise efficiency
You may also want to attend one of our other workshops Stress Awareness, Mindful Effectiveness or Tackling Stress in Your Team. If you are interested in developing the wellbeing support for your team/area then please contact Lindsay Comalie (firstname.lastname@example.org)