Outside Insight Work Shadowing
Information and Applications
Find out more at https://www.heioutsideinsight.co.uk
or call 020 7594 5558 for an informal chat.
Applications open 20 October - 20 November 2019
What is it?
Outside Insight is a London Inter-institution work shadowing scheme that gives you the opportunity to engage with practical career and professional development in a way that allows you to have a wider appreciation, share and bring back knowledge, of work practices from other institutions.
How does it work?
Why should I do it?
Benefits of participating in the scheme include: refreshed perspective and greater insight into other roles, departments, ways of working and institutions; both parties (person doing the shadowing and the person being shadowed) and their institutions benefit from sharing knowledge and good practice; reflecting on your own work practices and highlighting areas for change; enhanced networks and career progression.
Which universities are part of the scheme?
There are currently 15 universities participating in the scheme. They are:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- City, University of London
- Imperial College
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- London South Bank University
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Regent's University London
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Royal Veterinary College, University of London
- St. George's, University of London
- SOAS, University of London
- University of East London
- University of Greenwich
- University of London
- University of Roehampton