Stress, Resilience and Wellbeing – Online
Information and Booking
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 75 minutes
This session aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals and reams so that they are able to work more effectively to reduce stress in both themselves, colleagues and the work environment. The session will advise personnel on how to identify early signs of stress, understand how stress impacts on our body and our working environment. To provide a range of strategies to combat stress and manage situations more effectively.
- How to identify stress and burnout early signs
- To understand how stress impacts on us and those around us
- How stress works – the effect on our body
- The difference between stress and pressure
- How to recognise stressors and triggers
- How to overcome stress - provide useful coping strategies
- Some general tips for wellbeing
For this course, you can request to be added on our waiting list if a date is showing as "Fully Booked".