Leading others through change
Information and Booking
Trainers: Gill Martin - External Consultant
Cost: Internal no charge. External not available
Duration: 0.5 day (09:30 - 12:30)
Format: Online and self-study
Change is a constant part of our lives, at work and at home. Without it we would stand still and not be able to keep up with the rapidly changing world we live in.
In an organisational context, change management provides a structured approach for ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and the lasting benefits are achieved. A good change management approach will pay attention to the personal impact on those affected and their journey towards working and behaving in ways that lead to successful change.
This workshop focusses on leadership and management practices that support people through change and is designed to complement programmes and resources provided by Operational Improvement.
- Different types of organisational change and the roles we play in change
- The difference between change (something that happens to people) and transition (the inner psychological process that people experience during change)
- How to gain buy-in, clearly communicate the impact and ensure people are equipped to adapt to the changes
- Managing yourself so you can beast support others
- Creating the conditions for team lead change
It is an elective in the Imperial Leadership and Management Development Programme and is also open to those not in the Programme.
Complete the following self-study modules:
- Change stories
- Bridge’s Transition Case Study
For this course, you can submit a booking form to be added to our interest list if a date is showing as "Fully booked".