Information and Booking
Trainers: John Ramsay, Lee Greatorex – ICT E-learning Support Team
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 2 hours (See times below)
26 November – 10:00-12:00
30 January – 10:00-12:00
28 April – 10:00-12:00
Who should attend
All staff members who are interested in using the Turnitin plagiarism detection service, specifically those who will be setting up assignments or grading student submissions.
- Turnitin Essentials, including access to Turnitin
- Creating an assignment
- What options are available in setting up and submitting assignments
- How students submit an assignment
- How to use the Turnitin Feedback Studio for grading
- How to access and interpret a similarity report
Turnitin Workshop by Request
These are aimed at small groups of attendees and can be tailored to the group if required.
This training is available on request. Please contact the ICT Service Desk to request training.