Career Planning Workshop
Information and Booking
Trainer: Janine Waldman
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 2 hours
01 October - Online
A key part of career planning is thinking and reflecting on our career goals, aspirations and how we plan to get there.
This page offers a short activity to get you to think and reflect on your skills, some reading around different theories to careers that you may find useful, and some resources to support your development in this area.
We also provide a two-hour workshop – the first of five sessions that focus on careers open to all staff.
- Social Learning Theory Of Career Development - IResearchNet
- Planned Happenstance Theory – John Krumboltz
- Chaos Theory to Careers – Robert Pryor and Jim Bright
- The Squiggly Career- Helen Tupper and Sarah Ellis
- Find new jobs with the skills you already have