Setting yourself up for success in a hybrid environment (suitable for all staff)
About the speaker
Dr Aarti Anhal will be leading this webinar. Aarti is a leader in the field of positive working for business transformation and is the founder of Before nine - positive working for resilience, transformation, and optimal performance.
Our working life during the pandemic has shaped our preferences and expectations around our ways of working. Hybrid working is about making changes to where we work and how we work as individuals and in teams. This page will grow and include more resources to support success in a hybrid environment.
The webinar on this page provides you with practical strategies and tools that you can use to set yourself up for wellbeing, optimal performance, and success in a hybrid environment.
Key topics will include:
- Debunking hybrid working myths
- Key principles to guide your approach to hybrid working
- Creating your own user manual for hybrid working
- Moving from a task to outcomes focus
- Managing your time effectively in a hybrid environment
- Participating in hybrid meetings
- Tracking your wellbeing and performance on an ongoing basis
- Sustaining resilience as you navigate the transition to hybrid working