Stress, Resilience and Wellbeing – Online
Information and Booking
Cost: Internal no charge.
External not available
Duration: 75 minutes
To provide a range of strategies to combat stress and manage situations more effectively. This session aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals and reams to work more effectively to reduce stress in both themselves, colleagues and the work environment. The session will advise personnel to identify early signs of stress and understand how stress impacts our body and our working environment.
- How to identify stress and burnout early signs
- To understand how stress impacts us and those around us
- How stress works – the effect on our body
- The difference between stress and pressure
- How to recognise stressors and triggers
- How to overcome stress - provide useful coping strategies
- Some general tips for wellbeing
You can request to be added to our waiting list for this course if a date is showing as "Fully Booked".