CIEH Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace – eLearning
Information and Booking
Cost: Internal - No charge. External - Not available
Who should attend
Staff, safety officers and supervisors whose duties include responsibility for health and safety would benefit from extending the knowledge and skills obtained on the CIEH Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace – eLearning course; though attendance on the latter is not a pre-requisite. This course will be a valuable platform for those wishing to study health and safety further.
There will be a multiple-choice assessment at the end of the e-learning session.
There will be an opportunity to review and consolidate learning via MS Teams or Zoom.
- Occupational health and safety management
- Safety Culture
- Plan; Do, Check; Act/ Review model
- Risk Assessment
- Work-related injuries, hazards and controls
- Work-related ill-health, hazards and controls
- Organisation and implementation
- Checking performance
- Reviewing performance