CIEH Intermediate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
Who should attend
Staff, safety officers and supervisors whose duties include a responsibility for health and safety would benefit from extending the knowledge and skills obtained on the CIEH Foundation Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety course; though attendance on the latter is not a pre-requisite. This course will be a valuable platform for those wishing to study health and safety further. There will be a multiple choice test at the end of the course.
- Occupational health and safety management
- Safety Culture
- Plan; Do, Check; Act/ Review model
- Risk Assessment
- Work-related injuries, hazards and controls
- Work-related ill health, hazards and controls
- Organisation and implementation
- Checking performance
- Reviewing performance
Online card payment is available once your booking request is confirmed. A link to the online payment website will be sent with your confirmation of booking.