Manual Handling and Lifting for Users
Information and Booking
Trainer: External Consultant
Cost: Internal - No charge.
External not available
Duration: 2.5 hours (09:30 - 12:00 or 14:00 - 16:30) - Please specify which session (am or pm) you would like to attend on the booking form
Unless otherwise stated, all courses are held in South Kensington.
06 December - Fully booked
06 February - am
22 April (am or pm)
12 May - am
15 June (am or pm)
Who should attend
Staff who need basic practical advice of manual handling and lifting techniques. This course should be attended prior to the Manual Handling Assessment for Assessors.
- Principles of handling techniques
- Principles of good movement
- Practical applications of lifting, pushing pulling and carrying
- Advice on ways to minimise injury
- Manual Handling Regulations 1992 (amended 2002)