Register with Drum Cussac, the insurer's Assistance Company (Registration required - using College email address) for travel security advice. (Please follow instructions on the email which has a verification link taking you to a new page)
- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office advise against all or all but essential travel to any part of the destination country. Keep this under review right up to departure and during the trip as the situation may change quickly.
- You will be travelling to a country or visiting a person to or in (Iran, Cuba, Syria, Sudan, North Korea,Venezuela, Russia or Crimea Region of Ukraine) where sanctions (pdf) have been imposed by the UK, EU or the USA. Insurance cover cannot not be provided to these named countries without the completion of the questionnaire and acceptance by the College brokers and insurers.
- Update: 28 June 2019 - Travel insurance cannot be provided for travel to Iran or whilst in that country as a result of the contravention of imposed government sanctions .
- Complete the Off Site Working Emergency Response Plan (docx). See Offsite Work Emergency Response Procedure on Safety's website for more guidance.
- Complete the Sanctions (WORD) questionnaire and return to email@example.com for authorisation of the travel insurance if travelling to Iran, Cuba, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, Venezuela, Russia or Crimea Region of Ukraine. Further information on completing the sanctions questionnaire can be found in the LUPC Sanctions guidance. (pdf)
- Obtain approval from your Head of Department (check Faculty policy if applicable).
Please see next step Travel insurance.