Shinfield Street Apartments
Ideally located next to the White City campus, the Shinfield apartments are purpose built for Imperial College staff. A total of nine, three-bedroom properties are available to rent as either room-only (for single occupancy only) or as a complete flat, ideal for families.
The apartments are fully furnished and benefit from:
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Large living and kitchen area
- Entrance phone
- Internal locks provided for sharers
- On-site maintenance team
- External cycle lockers (one per apartment)
- Wired for Sky TV (you will need to contact Sky for a contract)
- Parking permits available by request from London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
Any member of Imperial College London or Imperial NHS staff earning between £21,375 and £67,495 may apply for staff accommodation.
Open plan living space
Purpose built kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric hob and plenty of storage.
Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2 in Shinfield Street flats.
Main bathroom within the flat
External view of the property.
Located close to the White City Campus, as well as Shepherd's Bush, Westfield Shopping Centre and Hammersmith Hospital.