Imperial Mobile refresh project
What we are doing
Imperial’s Communications and Public Affairs (CPA) division are working jointly with ICT to complete a content audit and a brand re-fresh for its mobile application – Imperial Mobile.
The content audit will ensure the app profiles, content and features are relevant to the target audiences and is well structured to meet user needs. There is scope to identify improvement opportunities and innovations for the app for the future. These improvements will be added to the app roadmap for future development.
Why we are doing it
- To understand your needs for mobile features and content.
- To reorganise the content so it is focused and meets your needs.
- To update the look and feel in line with the College branding, visual identity and web presence, and so that it is appealing to you
- Update the look and feel and content to meet a minimum of WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards.
Benefits to you
- App content that is relevant to you
- App content that is intuitive and easy to find
- Improved features that help with your everyday education and work
- Improved user experience with a new look and feel
- Accessible content that is easy to navigate
- Ongoing improvements to app features based on your feedback
|Deliverables/Milestones||Start date||End date|
|Discovery and user research activities||Jan 2020||March 2020|
||Feb 2020||April 2020|
||Feb 2020||Oct 2020|
|Content restructure||Aug 2020||Dec 2020|
|Design and branding||Sept 2020||Oct 2020|
|Implementation and testing||Oct 2020||Dec 2020|
|Comms planning and designs||Oct 2020||Dec 2020|
|Launch||Jan 2021||Jan 2021|
|Benefits review||Mar 2021||May 2021|
|This timing is based on the agreed deliverables for this project.|
Contact the Imperial Mobile team if you have further feedback or have any questions about the Imperial Mobile refresh project.