Welcome Week Evaluation
We have a whole range of events designed for you to get to know College and our services and facilities. As part of Welcome Week this year we want to get YOU involved in assessing our events, how useful they were for you, what we could do better next time and of course improve the experience of next year's new students.
How you can get involved
- Take part in a focus group to create a journey map of your first week at university - a free lunch voucher will keep participants fuelled
- Volunteer to keep a Welcome Week diary recording your highs and lows - the most valuable insight will win a £50 Amazon voucher
- Participate in a daily prompt, each day you will be given a task to complete and email into us - each task will take no more than 5 minutes to complete
- Tell us about your first week priorities at pop up stands at Welcome Week events - you can sign up to share your experiences too
- Take a member of the project team on a tour of the South Kensington campus and tell us how you think services work
- Get in touch - if you would like to take part or just comment on your expectations for Welcome Week, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is only open to new students.