Occasionally, things may go wrong, or student's may experience circumstances outside of their control that may impact on academic assessment, award, or progression. 

The Registry is responsible for dealing with student representations against their examination results, and for appeals from students who have been informed by their departments that they must withdraw from the College.

Please read the information and guidance notes carefully before submitting an appeal.

For independent advice and information, please contact the Student Union Advice Centre.

Research Degree Appeals can be made: