Tuition Fee Policies
Specific tuition fee policies can be found at the following links:
- Tuition Fees Payment Terms - General Principles 2019-2020
- Tuition Fees Payment Terms - UG Students 2019-2020
- Tuition Fees Payment Terms - PG Students 2019 -2020
- Tuition Fees Payment Terms 2018-2019
- Tuition Fees Information 2017-2018
- Tuition Fees Information 2016-2017
- Tuition Fee Policies 2015-2016
Tuition fees apply for every year of study. How much you pay will depend on whether you're a Home/EU or Overseas/Islands (non-EU) student. This is known as your 'fee status'.
The College assesses your fee status after it has received your application. The criteria we use to assess this is based on UK Government legislation.
Below you can find out further information depending on the level of study you are commencing or already on.