Accommodation - Covid-19 banner

Update (5 January 2021)

In light of the introduction of Tier 5 restrictions and the delay to the resumption in-person teaching for the Spring term, we will shortly be communicating with all residents to outline what this means for those who are due to move in to halls, our current residents who returned home for the Christmas break and those who have remained in halls throughout.