Fees and payment
Fees 2016 - 17
Room type and rents 2017/18
* Hall Activities Fund (£2 per student per week) is a mandatory charge which is used to facilitate social activities and events throughout the year. This charge is included in the weekly rent rate.
|Hall||Type of room||Number of bed spaces||Weekly rent per person|
|Beit Hall||En-suite single||155||£225*|
|Total bed spaces:
|The Costume Store||En-suite single||166||£131*|
|Eastside Halls||Premium en-suite single||133||£274*|
|Total bed spaces:||454|
|Parsons House||Standard single||46||£131*|
|Pembridge Hall||En-suite single||42||£156*|
|Total bed spaces:||96|
|Putney Boathouse||Standard single||7||£140*|
||Premium en-suite single||104||£274*|
|Total bed spaces:||405|
|Wilson House||En-suite single||61||£190*|
|Basement standard single||30||£149*|
|Total bed spaces:||391|
|Woodward Buildings||Premium en-suite single||17||£149*|
|Total bed spaces:||690|
|Xenia||Top floor en-suite single||15||£215*|
|Total bed spaces:||149|
Page last updated: 01/03/2017
How to pay
How to pay for your accommodation
All payments for accommodation fees must be made by one of the following methods:
- Online payments please pay online (note that Credit Cards will attract a surcharge of 1.345 percent. There is no charge if using a UK debit card).
- Cheque or bank draft drawn on a British bank in sterling, all charges borne by the sender. Cheques, etc., should be made payable to ‘Imperial College'. Please send all cheques and bank drafts to, Accounts Receivable, Imperial College London, Level 3, Sherfield Building, London, SW7 2AZ. Don't forget to include your full name, CID number and your invoice number.
- Sterling cash at the Nat West branch
- (you must provide your CID/invoice number) -Accommodation fees only.
- Bank transfer - please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you notify the College of the purpose of the payment, giving full details of your name and CID number, as follows:
Bank: National Westminster Bank plc
Address: 18 Cromwell Place
London SW7 2LB
Sort Code: 51-50-01
Name: Imperial College London
Swift Code: NWBKGB2L
Reference: Your name and CID number - this is very important
Please note that if you are paying by bank transfer this will incur bank charges. Ask your bank how much their fee is and add that to the invoice value to avoid underpayment.
If you are using a Gmail account please ensure you check your junk / spam inbox as your payment confirmation e-mail may arrive in there.