Want to know what it's like to study at one of the world's top ten universities? Got a question about one of our courses? Want to know how you can make the most of living in the best student city in the UK?
Join our student recruitment team and their guests through a series of webinars on various aspects of life at Imperial
- postgraduate studies
- funding your studies
- student life
- departmental advice sessions for prospective students
Missed a webinar? Watch recent webinars below and fill out the registration form.
Get news, updates, event details and more – sign up to our newsletter.
Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions at the end of this page before registering for a webinar.
Imperial COVID-19 Lockdown Lessons
Find out how scientists at Imperial College have rapidly responded to the COVID-19 pandemic. Enjoy a series of webinars about exciting topics such as:
- Increasing our understanding of how the virus causes disease and spreads
- Creating innovative technologies for rapid testing, vaccine development and low cost ventilators
- Delivering the best in clinical care on the frontline in hospitals
Book for upcoming webinars
The Virtual Postgraduate Study Fair 2020
- Date and time: 17 November, 11.00 – 15.30 GMT
- Visit: The Virtual Postgraduate Study Fair 2020
The alternative guide to postgraduate funding webinar
- Date and time: 25 November 14.30 - 16.00 GMT
- Register: The alternative guide to postgraduate funding webinar
Watch past webinars
This is Imperial and how to apply for a postgraduate course
- Watch: This is Imperial and how to apply for a postgraduate course webinar - recorded 31 October 2020
MRes Molecular Science and Engineering: An online information session
MSc Advanced Materials Science and Engineering: An online information session with Imperial's Department of Materials
International Student Support Office: Applying for your Tier 4 visa
Postgraduate offer holders: online information session (Faculties of Engineering, Natural Sciences & Medicine)
* By registering for one of our webinars or video recordings, your details will be held by Imperial and kept on our CRM system for reporting and evaluation purposes, as well as to provide you with further information about the College if you have requested this. For full details of how we use the information you provide and your rights in relation to this, please see our data privacy notice.
For data protection reasons children under 13 years of age must obtain permission from a parent/guardian before registering for one of our webinars.
Our webinars and video recordings are hosted by LogMeIn, Inc. and in order to register for one of these you will also need to provide them with your personal information. LogMeIn, Inc. will only use your data to provide webinar functionality (which also includes reporting and analytics and polls, hand-outs and Q&A functionality) via web browser, mobile application, or client executable.