Uploading your visa
If you are entering the UK on a visa, before you are able to register online you will need to upload a copy of your visa to Student e-Service. The Admissions team will then check your visa and grant you access to register online. Please note, as the Admissions team need to manually check your visa, this process can take up to two working days.
In order to upload your visa to Student e-Service:
- Log into Student e-Service
- Select the Person Details tab
- Select the Passport/Visa page
- Click the Add New UK entry visa button
- Enter your visa information. Please note the Visa/ID Card or Entry Clearance Number is normally the red number in the top right corner of your visa.
- Once you have entered your visa detials you will be able to click the submit button. This will return you to the Passport/Visa page.
- On the Passport/Visa page click the Upload File button. This will allow you to upload either a scan or photograph of your visa. Please make sure the scan or photo you upload is of a good quality so the details on your vis can clearly be seen. If you are uploading a Biometric Residence Permit, please ensure you upload both the front and back of your card.
For instructions, including screen shots, please view our Uploading your visa to Student eService help document.