COVID-19: Professional Development Programme Delivery
Please note that the Professional Development Programme will be delivered remotely for the remainder of the 2019/20 academic session. Wherever possible, we will be sticking to previously timetabled courses, however, please check programme/individual course pages for up-to-date information. Courses being delivered remotely will be clearly signposted on the website and should be booked in the usual way, using the online form.
It should be noted that not all courses on the programme are suitable for remote delivery, please contact the Graduate School if a course you are interested in is not currently available.
The workshops, webinars, and retreat in this programme provides strategies for communicating the impact of your research.
This programme enables you to:
- explain the impact of your research
- improve your communication with different audiences (public, patients, government, business, and academic)
- recognise what impact means for these different audiences
- identify how engagement adds value to your research and your career
The resources used in webinars and workshops can be found on the Research Impact Blackboard module. In order to self-enrol onto the module, please follow the instructions you can find here:
- Research Impact Self-enrolment (PDF, 2.8MB)
You can access the module here, once you self-enroled.