Blackboard, Teams & Adobe Help
The guidance is aimed at students completing Graduate School courses and covers:
1. Blackboard Programme modules
- How to self-enrol on a Blackboard programme module
- How to navigate, access resources and complete pre and post course activities in Blackboard programme modules
- How to troubleshoot any difficulty joining a programme module
2. MS Teams Meetings
- How to join and participate in Graduate School Microsoft Teams Meetings
- How to troubleshoot any difficulty joining or participating in a Teams Meeting
3. Adobe Connect
- How to join and participate in Graduate School Adobe Connect webinars
- How to troubleshoot any difficulty joining or participating in Graduate School Adobe Connect webinars
Access to and participation in digital activities is regulated by Conditions of Use of IT Resources and the College’s Netiquete Guide. Access to Microsoft Teams Meetings and Adobe Connect webinars is restricted to enrolled students.
If you have any query or difficulty accessing Graduate School Blackboard modules or joining Graduate School Teams Meetings or Adobe Connect webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.