Book your place
Our Open Day takes place at our South Kensington Campus on Saturday 15 September 2018 between 9.00 and 16.30.
How to book
Our Open Day booking system offers you the chance to book up to three departmental sessions lasting around 90 minutes each.
Places at these sessions are limited so advance booking is strongly advised. Here's how to do it:
- Go to our online booking system.
- Enter some pre-registration details, including the year you would like to start at Imperial and your course of interest.
- Select how many people you are booking a place for – either one (you) or two people (you and a guest). This information is for the departmental sessions only where you are limited to booking a place for you and one guest at each session. However, for the rest of the Open Day you can bring as many people as you like – you only need to register the people who will be attending the departmental sessions. See what other activities are available.
- Choose up to three departmental sessions – we recommend you do this as soon as possible as places fill up quickly. Once a session is fully booked it will be automatically removed from the list of available sessions in the booking form.
- If you're unable to book for your Department(s) of interest because their sessions are already fully booked, simply complete the booking form without booking any sessions to register your attendance at the Open Day. This will ensure you still receive any pre-event communications from the Open Day team. There will also be other opportunities to speak to members of your chosen Department(s) on the day, including in our Information Fair. Some Departments also run drop-in sessions. Find out more about what happens on the day.
If you need to amend a booking you have already made, simply log back into the booking system using the details you originally used to register.
Which sessions are available?
All of our Departments are running sessions throughout the Open Day. These are mostly available at 10.00, 12.30 and 15.30 (see the booking system for details for individual Departments).
The sessions cover the following subject areas:
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Science (look for Medical Biosciences in the booking system)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Dyson School of Design Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering