Further details on how the College community can join the sustainability conversation will be published in the coming weeks.
Over the next few months, we will be holding a cross-College consultation process to hear your views on how we can improve the sustainability of our campuses. As well as our Sustainability Strategy Advisory Group which will provide oversight of the content of the Strategy, we want to hear from staff and students across all aspects of the College’s activities, including Education, Research, Operations and Community.
March - June
- Planning for cross-College consultation
- Launch of College-wide consultation on Sustainability
- Sustainability Strategy Advisory Group meetings
- Sustainability team visits to College campuses
- Meetings with external partners to share approaches to sustainability
June - September
- The Strategy will be developed over the summer and published in the autumn, following approval from Provost Board.