Professor Paul Lickiss
Academic Leader in Sustainability & Professor of Organometallic Chemistry
Personal and Administrative Assistant, Grantham Institute
Sustainability Staff 2
Head of Energy, Engineering and the Environment, Estates Division
Energy Engineer, Estates Division
Head of Catering and Events
Sustainability Strategy Committee
- Prof Nigel Brandon - Dean of the Faculty of Engineering (Chair)
- Prof Paul Lickiss - Academic Leader in Sustainability (Deputy Chair)
- Nick Roalfe - Director of Estates Operations
- Kamil Khoury - Head of Catering Operations
- Prof Washington Ochieng - Head of the Centre for Transport Studies (FoE representative)
- Sam Lee - Student Union Deputy President Finance and Services
- Chris Banks - Assistant Provost (Space) and Director of Library Services (Academic Services representative)
- Dr Will Pearse - Senior Lecturer in Applied Ecology (Silwood Park Campus representative)
- Ralf Martin - Associate Prof of Economics (Business School representative)
- Dr Emma Sharp - Project Manager (FoNS representative)
- Prof Sian Harding - Professor of Cardiac Pharmacology and Hammersmith and White City Campus Director (FoM representative)
- Dr Bob Klaber - Director of Strategy, Research and Innovation and Consultant Paediatrician (Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust representative)
- Siobhán Stack-Maddox - Management Trainee (Committee Support and Secretary)
Tuesday 15th June 2021
Monday 20th September 2021
Thursday 2nd December 2021
Wednesday 16th March 2022
Terms of Reference
- To oversee the goals, priorities and implementation of the Sustainability Strategy at Imperial with the aim of being an exemplar organisation (to meet quarterly/ termly).
- To promote the involvement of all members of College in sustainable actions across the whole of College activities.
- To spearhead sustainability initiatives; guiding the prioritisation of existing budgets, and/or commissioning work, for example through short term Task Groups, with clear objectives on specific issues.
- To initiate and promote data gathering, benchmarking and the setting of targets related to sustainability.
- To play a high-level monitoring role, receiving reports and investigating when progress towards the sustainability goals is not as planned.
- To report at least annually to Provost’s Board on progress, highlighting issues of significance.