Start-up and Early-Stage
Whether you are just starting out or looking to grow, we understand you’ve got a lot of challenges ahead and we have options to suit each stage of your business growth.
Ideal for early-stage and small growing companies looking for a base in London, allowing them to take advantage of being in close proximity to eminent scientists and experts in technology.
White City Campus already hosts more than 70 start-ups, spin-outs and several significant technology companies such as DNA Electronics, Autolus, Microtest DX and BBC R&D.
Early stage company looking for incubator space?
Contact Imperial White City Incubator at +44 (0) 20 8811 6730 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements
IMPERIAL WHITE CITY INCUBATOR
Opened late autumn 2016, The Imperial White City Incubator is formed of 2 floors of the Translation & Innovation Hub.
- The Incubator facility provides a combination of laboratory and office space for new and growing ventures in every sector, from medical devices to software to mechanical engineering.
- Day-to-day support is provided by Imperial Innovations plc – Imperial’s technology commercialisation partner which has supported more than 60 science and technology-focused spinouts and start-up companies
- Laboratory & write up space: Incubators provides well-equipped and versatile laboratories and write-up suites. Lab sizes range from 25 sq m (250 sq ft) to 100 sq m (1,100 sq ft). Companies have access to shared equipment including an autoclave and glass washer.
- Office space: Individual private office suites range in size from 15 sq m (150 sq ft) to 50 sq m (500 sq ft). The Imperial Incubator’s private offices vary in size and style to suit the need of its clients requiring an office in addition to laboratories.
- Companies will also have access to small meeting rooms, board rooms and break out spaces.
Covering 1,670 sq m (18,000 sq ft), the co-working space is managed by Central Working and provides virtual offices, hot-desking, tailored office packages, meeting rooms and kitchen facilities, business support services and training.
What do existing customers think? ″The atmosphere at ThinkSpace has really encouraged our development. Being surrounded by other start-ups is very useful. We can collaborate on technology and it is a great environment for galvanising our creative thinking.”
Andrzej Czapiewski, co-founder of Cytora