Start-up and Early-Stage
Whether you are just starting out or looking to grow, we understand you’ve got a lot of challenges ahead and we have options to suit each stage of your business growth.
Ideal for early-stage and small growing companies looking for a base in London, allowing them to take advantage of being in close proximity to eminent scientists and experts in technology.
White City Campus already hosts more than 70 start-ups, spin-outs and several significant technology companies such as DNA Electronics, Autolus, Microtest DX and BBC R&D.
Early stage company looking for incubator space?
Contact Imperial White City Incubator at +44 (0) 20 8811 6730 or email@example.com to discuss your requirements
IMPERIAL WHITE CITY INCUBATOR
Opened late autumn 2016, The Imperial White City Incubator is formed of 2 floors of the Translation & Innovation Hub.
- The Incubator facility provides a combination of laboratory and office space for new and growing ventures in every sector, from medical devices to software to mechanical engineering.
- Day-to-day support is provided by Imperial Innovations plc – Imperial’s technology commercialisation partner which has supported more than 60 science and technology-focused spinouts and start-up companies
- Laboratory & write up space: Incubators provides well-equipped and versatile laboratories and write-up suites. Lab sizes range from 25 sq m (250 sq ft) to 100 sq m (1,100 sq ft). Companies have access to shared equipment including an autoclave and glass washer.
- Office space: Individual private office suites range in size from 15 sq m (150 sq ft) to 50 sq m (500 sq ft). The Imperial Incubator’s private offices vary in size and style to suit the need of its clients requiring an office in addition to laboratories.
- Companies will also have access to small meeting rooms, board rooms and break out spaces.
Covering 1,670 sq m (18,000 sq ft), the co-working space is managed by Central Working and provides virtual offices, hot-desking, tailored office packages, meeting rooms and kitchen facilities, business support services and training.
Ideal for non-lab businesses looking for dynamic workspace community and flexible office space.
What do existing customers think? ″The atmosphere at ThinkSpace has really encouraged our development. Being surrounded by other start-ups is very useful. We can collaborate on technology and it is a great environment for galvanising our creative thinking.”
Andrzej Czapiewski, co-founder of Cytora