Offices in the Translation & Innovation Hub (I-HUB)
The Translation & Innovation Hub (I-HUB) is located in the Northern half of Imperial College White City Campus, can accommodate office and laboratory use by scientific companies.
The first floor of the I-HUB provides fully furnished private offices from 250sq ft, offered in combination with fitted wet lab facilities.
The second and third floors are offered as shell and core.
Co-working spaces are provided by Central Working White City on the fourth floor.
The fifth to eleventh floors provide office accommodation completed to CAT A specification from 8,000 sq ft.
- Brand new Grade A offices
- BREEAM Excellent
- EPC: B
- 24/7 on-site security
- Staffed reception desk, building manager and concierge service
- Social spaces and café with outdoor seating
- Secure access control for tenanted areas
- Access to meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Secure indoor bike racks with showers, lockers and changing rooms
- CCTV in public areas
- Scenic and internal passenger lifts
- High quality of public transport links into Central London and to the West London road network
- Shuttle bus to Imperial College South Kensington main campus