White City Campus is a multidisciplinary innovation district for researchers, businesses and partners. Imperial is bringing together organisations at every stage of their growth to work alongside each other, develop cutting edge research and discover new applications.
If you’re based in the Translation & Innovation Hub on White City Campus, you’ll have access to Imperial College’s leading R&D infrastructure:
- Research clusters in biomedical engineering, synthetic biology, robotics, data sciences, autonomous systems, design engineering and plastic electronics
- Analysis and testing through access to precise equipment and prototyping facilities, leading to patents and policy development
- Advisory and incubator support within a community of likeminded entrepreneurs
- Expert insight and expert witness including Scientific Advisory Board participation, speakers, literature reviews and public enquiries
- Training courses, specialist equipment and bespoke requirements: the Imperial College community is on your doorstep, speak with a member of the ThinkSpace team to discuss your requirements
From world-leading research expertise and advisory, to equipment and technology; ThinkSpace’s partners can help you make the most of working in White City.